Pray for Natasza/she has been out of work since September

Pray for my best friend Natasza as she has been out of work since September and is really scared about her financial future. She is ardently searching everyday . LORD let your will be done in this situation . ead her to the job you need her to do. thanks my LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . Thanks all, John

Pray for my best friend Natasza as she has been out of work since September and is really scared about her financial future. She is ardently searching everyday . LORD let your will be done in this situation .Lord lead her to the job you need her to do. thanks my LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . Thanks all, John

Everyone keep in prayer for Natasza . She cries everyday in despair.

Praying for Natasza.

Lord please give Natasza confidence and hope, and lead her to a good steady employment. Thank You, Lord

Still praying very hard for her and all unemployed!

Father please help your daughter find work for she needs it.

I ask this in the precious blood of thy divine son Jesus, though all the masses said today,

Amen.

Thanks to each of you for praying. My best friend Natasza needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for NATASZA , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . / John

Lord, please stay with those who in job quest. Guardian Angels, give some light for seekers of their vocations.
Praying for Natasza.

Your friend will be in my prayers as well , may Lord grant her a job and possibility to work as soon is possible , may God help and comfort her in this hard period of searching a job .
In Jesus Holy Name , through merciful intercession of Saint Joseph , Amen

Hail Mary…Glory Be…Amen

Thanks to BOTH of you for praying. My best friend Natasza needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for NATASZA , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . Please everyone keep praying for a breakthrough for Natasza ./ John

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please give John’s friend Natasza, employment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please keep Praying for my best friend Natasza to have a new job . Thanks St . Gabriel for praying for her . I am so happy you are still praying for Natasza . Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU . Lord hear all our prayers for Natasza .thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . .Please keep praying for a breakthrough for my best friend Natasza to get a new job ./ love- John

Praying

Please keep Praying for my best friend Natasza to have a new job . Thanks ANNEMARY, KONSTANTIN JOHN, NABLAISE and St . Gabriel for praying for her . I am so happy you are all praying for Natasza . Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU . Lord hear all our prayers for Natasza .thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . .Please keep praying for a breakthrough for my best friend Natasza to get a new job . OH Dear LORD please keep her HEALTHY and faithful in trusting you for an answer deom you . She needs you LORD to strengthen and to keep her faith strong .Lord bring the job you want for her now. thanks my LORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN . / THANKS ALL - John

Everyone Natasza is very upset and saddened . She needs our prayers . Keep praying . Please keep Praying for my best friend Natasza to have a new job . Thanks ANNEMARY, KONSTANTIN JOHN, NABLAISE and St . Gabriel for praying for her . I am so happy you are all praying for Natasza . Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU . Lord hear all our prayers for Natasza .thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . .Please keep praying for a breakthrough for my best friend Natasza to get a new job . OH Dear LORD please keep her HEALTHY and faithful in trusting you for an answer from you . She needs you LORD to strengthen and to keep her faith strong .Lord bring the job you want for her now. thanks my LORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN . / THANKS ALL - John

Everyone thanks to each of you for praying for Natasza . Natasza is saddened by her constant disappointment after each interview she has attended , but i know GOD is going to fix this and provide her with a great new job. Praise the LORD ! Everyone keep Natasza in your prayers, John

Thanks turtleforce, Trishie , konstantin john , annemary FOR PRAYING . i AM GRATEFUL to each of you for praying. My best friend Natasza needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for NATASZA , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . / John

Thanks SARAH, 244 ROCKET .turtleforce, Trishie , konstantin john , annemary FOR PRAYING . I AM GRATEFUL to each of you for praying. My best friend Natasza needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for NATASZA , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . / John

Natasza is struggling financially and she cries out of desperation . Please pray hard for her to be given a job very soon . LORD provide a job for your child Natasza , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . / John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.