Pray for Negligent Mother/GrandMother & her children

I drifted away from the Church for 27 years. I know that although I always attended Convents I was not properly catechised. Although I never stopped believing in God I believed that I didn’t need Him. I was indifferent. I thought only weak people needed God.

One day the Holy Spirit just placed the desire to come back in my heart. Since then I have learned about my Faith and grown. My athiest husband converted and we are now daily communicants.

Only two of my children 4 were baptised - No. 3 later was baptised in a Evangelical Church. No 4 doesn’t believe in God and Nos.1 and 2 don’t really care. I pray for their conversion daily.

No 3 started off believing that the Pope was the AntiChrist and all the other things certain non-Catholics believe. Over the years (his wife is an ex Catholic) they have drifted to different churches. This son now loves Ratzinger and read his book on Europe. His wife tore it to shreads as well as a number of other books.

I baptised my grandchildren secretly.

Please pray for their conversion. I don’t mind if they don’t become Catholics, just as long as they are committed Christians although I would love them to know the sacraments.

Thank you.

:blush: :gopray: :gopray2: :highprayer: :signofcross:

You and all members of your family are in my prayer

Dear Cinette
We thank God that you and your husband have responded to the graces to embrace the Sacraments and the Church. I ask the Holy Spirit to also inspire the hearts and minds of your children to love God and welcome God’s gifts.

Praying!

**I thank you all for your prayers and will also be praying for Catholic Answers.

Thank you again

:slight_smile: :signofcross: **

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.