Pray for new job to start my family

I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. She has a great career and is very eager to start a family.

I want to share this with her, but I do not make enough at my current job. It’s only 16k a year.

I’ve been trying to get on at our local sheriff’s office, as it would set me with double my current pay, and outstanding insurance benefits.

I’ve tried novenas to St. Joseph and St. Jude. Please help me pray to get this new job. All I can offer back is to help pray for those with intentions.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying, punisherthunder!

PRAYER
FOR EMPLOYMENT

You govern your creation, O God,
and bring it to perfection by the work of our hands.
Hear the prayers of your people who ask for work
that will enhance their human dignity
and promote the upbuilding of your kingdom.
Enable them to provide for those confided to their care
either by family ties or by charity we owe to one another
for the betterment of human life.
We ask this blessing in the name of Jesus
who laboured with his own hands while he lived on earth.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p02035.htm

:signofcross:

Praying for your intentions.

Praying!

Praying for you!

God Bless,
Gary

**1. Love God with all your heart

A radical-only Christian may wonder why certain personal needs
aren’t being met, despite valiant faith and efforts—why life lacks color and joy. Often this is simply a need to be more human, real, practical, and down-to-earth in the faith, aware of God in the natural.
A humanist-only Christian may wonder why he doesn’t experience more miracles, such as physical healings. Often he lacks radical commitment, especially when it appears foolish. If we are willing to do the ridiculous, God is ready to do the miraculous.
How should one emphasize these two areas in day-to-day living? This can only come through Jesus in daily prayer. Christianity is a relationship.

For in Christ all the fullness of God lives in bodily form.

Colossians 2:9

Praying for your intentions!!

Bless you**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.