Pray for our home-buyers

We’ve had our house for sale for over two years now. We want and need to sell this house so that we can move on, so that our lives don’t continue as they’ve been, with so many of our hopes and dreams on-hold as they’ve been. This was a new home 2 years ago, and we’ve reduced the price many times, to a point where we’ve lost most of our equity and can’t go down much further without actually having to pay once the house does sell.

We have a showing this afternoon 8-29-07, between 4-5pm Eastern time. Please remember us this afternoon by praying for the prospective buyers as they tour our home.

Pray that our house will make a good home for them, and that the opportunity they have in buying our house under our investment will perhaps be the God send they need in their own lives. Pray that they will make us an offer we can live with today so that we can move on to the next place God wants us to be. Father I ask these things in the name of Your son Jesus. Amen.

Praying hard that your house will sell.

:blessyou:

Prayers for your situation. May your house sell soon!

Oh, Lord, I pray that it be Your will that this house sell quickly. Lead the right people to this home, who will want to make it their own home. In Jesus name we pray.

Dear Lord, if it is your will for this family to move on, then I pray for a quick sell of their home… St. Joseph, please intercede and ask God to help with the quick sell of this home… AMEN

Praying for a quick sale of your house. :gopray:

Prayers have been offered. Please let us know the outcome. I am also selling a house that has been on the market for a year and a half. The process can be very disheartening, but you have a great outlook and a generous heart. His will be done.:slight_smile:

No word yet, but I just know it’s going to happen today! We’ve been praying to St. Rita (Patron of “the hopeless and impossible cases”) and after only two days of saying the prayer we got yesterday’s showing. We hadn’t had a showing in over 3 weeks.

Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep praying that we get a full-price offer today! I will be praying for you st_felicity, and please pray for Steve and his wife in Michigan that they can negotiate the offer they have on their house now to something they can live with.

Novena Prayer to St Rita of Cascia.
*(Let all know when your prayers have been answered) *
O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita,
whose pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible ,
who for thy lavishness in granting favors hast been called the advocate of the hopeless and even of the impossible; St. Rita so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of the suppliant; be lavish to us as thou
hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee.
We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We pray: (here mention request) Obtain for us our request By the singular merits of thy childhood
By thy perfect union with the Divine Will
By the heroic sufferings during thy married life
By the consolation thou didst experience at the conversion of thy husband
By the sacrifice of thy children rather than see them grievously offend God
By thy miraculous entrance into the convent
By thy severe penances and thrice daily bloody scourgings,
By the suffering caused by the wound thou didst receive from the thorn of thy crucified Savior,
By the divine love which consumed thy heart,
By that remarkable devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on which alone thou didst exist for four years,
By the happiness with which thou didst part from thy trials to join thy Divine Spouse,
By the perfect example thou gavest to people of every state of life.
Pray for us, O holy St. Rita, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

*Pray to St Rita and she will answer your prayers
Tell everyone once your prayers have been answered. *

Heavenly Father, please let steve and his wife’s negotiations with their home-buyers conclude today with the buyers coming to their senses, knowing they are getting a good deal, and saying to themselves and one another to let theier other requests go and simply conclude the purchase of steve and his wife’s home. Father I pray to you in all confidence that You will guide the buyers to the conclusion that they simply love this house and that the other things they will deal with on their own. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

I know this is a difficult time for home buyers. You have my prayers.

The people we were expecting an offer from have decided to buy another home. I guess God didn’t want them in our house. I’m not quite sure why He still wants us there. This is causing my family a great deal of frustration and financial hardship.

Please continue to pray that our home sells very soon.

Remember to keep up the faith… God has a plan… I’m still praying for you and others who despirately need to sell their home.

:crossrc:

I know He has a plan, but it needs to involve winning the lottery because the house selling thing ain’t workin. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the continued prayers. Keep em coming. :thumbsup:

:gopray2::gopray2:

St. Rita pray for them

Hi there China-dad

Praying for you too, and asking Our Lady to intercede for you.

God Bless
Fuzzled

My friend was stuck with her house on the market for THREE YEARS! Finally, one day in prayer, it came to her that she needed to pray that God send someone to finish the work she had started in their neighborhood. She had been taking some neighborhood kids to Sunday School (she was still Protestant at the time), and her kids would pray with the neighbor kids, in particular one little red-headed boy in 1st grade (who had no same-age friends in the neighborhood). A few weeks after praying for this intention, a lady walked up to the house without an appointment, looked at it, and decided to buy it. Turns out she was a strong Christian woman with a little red-headed boy the same age as the neighbor kid! Through this woman’s ministry, the neighbor kid’s whole family turned their lives over to Christ. And that wouldn’t have happened if my friend sold a few months after putting her house on the market and didn’t pray for God to send the right buyer to continue her mission. :slight_smile:

But there are no **red headed boys **in my neighborhood! :smiley:

I know, I know…Thank you Sam. I guess I need to be reminded constantly that God has a plan. I’m really struggling not knowing what the plan is (being a control freak this is very difficult for me), I mean, we pray nearly constantly. It’s kind of like crying, when you’re all cried out. We just kind of feel all prayed out…yet, we still pray. It’s just very difficult and frustrating because our lives are on hold. The money is tight, so we won’t/can’t do anything like decorating (the only part of which is difficult, is our daughters not being able to put things up in their rooms, painting, etc.).

Thank you.

Praying for your intentions…

I know a little bit how you feel about decorating the kids’ rooms. Our house has been on the market for one week and I also just wish we knew one way or another.

Have you buried St. Joseph? I’m reading the book “St. Joseph is my Real Estate Agent,” and the author had his house on the market for 7 months before burying his statue (he didn’t like how “superstitious” it seemed). Finally he buried it and the house sold a week later. :shrug:

On a positive note, today is Wednesday, the day of the week dedicated to St. Joseph :slight_smile: Maybe today is the day you have been waiting for! My hubby and I are going to be praying the St. Joseph Chaplet for God to send us the right buyer, and I will include you in the intentions. I can’t imagine how emotionally and spiritually draining it must be to be waiting for God for 2 whole years. But I’m sure He must be very happy with your faithfulness through this ordeal.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.