Pray for our marriage

Please help me pray to save my marriage. I fully believe we can be happy again. We are both Catholic, I was raised in the Catholic Church and she converted shortly after we married. She is highly involved with the Church, usually several times a week giving her time. Lack of communication has been the main problem. I know I have sinned and been wrong over the past few years, but we still get along, she is just very happy and has been for awhile. I’m trying to get her to talk to people at the Church and reconsider the situation. So far everything I’ve tried has been fruitless in getting her to understand that we need to at least try and save our marriage. I know we are both good people and can forgive each other.

Praying for Joe and wife now and will have you both in my prayer intention at Mass

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dearest Jesus, please give healing to this wounded marriage.
From my heart to Your heart, Jesus

Praying for your marriage…

You need to do more than pray my friend. You need to ACT. Depending on what “sins” you have commited against her but you first need to find a connection with her. Being good people has nothing to do with forgiveness. There has to be willingness, dedication, desire and love in order to save a failing marriage. Faith is a personal thing and other people appealing to her to save her marriage will not do anything to change her mind if it is made up. YOU need to act, to show her WHY she needs to stay, or to show her how sorry you are for the wrongs you have done, or at the very least to do something spectacular to show her how far you are willing to go to save your marriage.

I wish you the best with your marriage and hope that you are spared the pain of a broken relationship. This is a pain that I well understand as I had a 12 year marriage that failed as the result of infidelity. I tried in vain to save my marriage even though it was she who had been unfaithful. Marriage and family was sacred to me and it was terrible to lose it.
I would see that you were spared that pain, but prayer will not enable this sparing. Only your quick, decisive and loving action may save what you value so greatly.

Peace and good luck to you

Praying that St. Joseph help you resolve your problems

Thank you all for the prayers.

I am making changes in my life to try and show her that I can be the person that she is happy with. We were once very happy together, but we started leading different lives after moving to a new area and starting full time jobs and didn’t spend as much time together as we should. She wants a very social life and her husband to be involved in those social events, and I’m willing to try my best to make that happen. I realize I took our marriage for granted in the past and didn’t show her how much she means to me. I was unwilling to go to social events with her and show her affection. I now know that wasn’t right. I can’t change what I’ve done in the past, but only have the strength to make changes in my life from here on out.

Praying for love and peace for you and wife

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Well done Joe, I truely wish the best for you. Be active, consider her needs but do not forget your won, and lastly (most importantly) enjoy your new life with your beautiful wife!

J

Peace

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

no one can redo the past but you can have a better future. I pray for sucess for yo and your mariage

Many thanks for all the prayers. It means a great deal to me.

Praying for the intercession of St. Valentine

Dear Saint and glorious martyr, teach us to love unselfishly and to find great joy in giving. Enable all true lovers to bring out the best in each other. Let them love each other in God and in God in each other.
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name please bless this marriage and give Joe and his wife the graces to help it succeed. Please surround them with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I pray for both of you and wish that you will live each other happily in the future.

earn money from home
buy steriods
Brazil Vacations

I’ m joining all to pray for you and your marriage Joe

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.