Pray for our new start

My fiance and I are recent college grads and have both been struggling for months to find a job. We’ve had to postpone our wedding for another year due to our trouble finding work. We’ve both run out of what money we did have saved and are getting desperate. We’ve also both recently applied for jobs that could be our big break and we hope that this is what we’ve been waiting for. Please join us in praying that we are able to stay strong in our search and that we both find a decent job soon if it be God’s will.
God Bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will keep the both of you in my evening prayers.
Kathy

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you and your fiance throughout your struggles.

Kind Lord, please have compassion upon this couple, and give them the secure and happy new beginning that they ask of You. I ask Your Spirit to heal, guide, and protect them and their lives.

Prayers ascending!

may god bless you both in this time of need.

Father, lead this couple to the jobs that you have in store for them. Guide them to follow your will. Embrace them with your loving arms and hold them up during these difficult times. Send them your special angel from heaven to grant them Peace, strength, and comfort.
AMEN

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.