Pray for Patti

Pattie has been battling breast cancer for 4 years, some in her spine, has had good results w/chemo, strong, determined and optimistic. However, two spots found on her liver yesterday and there is some indication that she might have brain mets as well. She was raised Mormon, was molested in her church as a young girl, has never been able to go back. Not angry w/God, only religion. She’s a good person, generous and loving. Pls. pray for healing of body, mind and spirit.

I will be praying for her.

For The Sick ** Father, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick sister. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, on God, for ever and ever. ***O God, come to my assistance. * O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory to the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit. As always before, so now and ever more. Amen

I will pray very hard for Patti - God bless her heart!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord lead Patti to your heart and let her convert to the Catholic faith and let her be totally healed by your grace and mercy LORD , thanks to you my LORD GOD, in the name of Jesus, amen .God heal and bless Patti, thanks to you my LORD GOD, in the name of Jesus, amen .ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS ALMIGHTY FATHER ,in the name of Jesus, amen . PRAISE THE LORD ! , Patti shall be fine, THANKS TO YOU LORD GOD ! , praise GOD ! :thumbsup: , JOHN

May God strengthen Patti. Send the spirit to her and lighten her pain.

May God send the blessing to her family, to be united and pull through together in this difficult moment.

Jesus please lead Patti to find the fullness of Your love and truth, and Your consolation and healing.

Please bless her and our sister who asks our prayers for Patti

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Patti will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I join in prayers for Patti , sorry to hear about her breast cancer .

Father I lift chris up to Patti and I pray that You be with her in this time of need. Heal her o Lord from all her illness , surround her with Your Peace and Love. In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Lord ,have mercy .God , have mercy .Christ , have mercy .

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be… Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.