Pray for persecutors of Christians

Oh Lord, Christians and priests were often harassed and persecuted in many countries of the unbelievers.

Almighty God, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed.

Oh Lord, please show these unbeliever persecutors Your righteous way to grant freedom of preaching to the priests and any Christian preachers, and freedom of Christian bible studying and printing, rosary prayers to all Christians and the unbelievers in the countries of the unbelievers. I pray under Jesus Christ name.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Dear Toddy,

Thank you for these prayers. Jesus told us to love our enemies and to pray for those who persecute us, and we need to obey Him and follow Him in His Love. He prayed to His Father to forgive those who crucified Him – all of us whose sins caused Him such agony and death, need to do as He did.

Mary our Mother, you stood beneath the Cross of your Son and heard His prayers of Love, intercede for us that like you we may share His Love with others.

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

O Lord God, may your hand be upon your people all over the world who are persecuted for their faith. Many of them experience difficulties in the practicing of their faith and even to live the Christian life in their homes and families because the power that be control or even disallow them to do so. We pray that your love and the grace of your blessing be upon their detractors that their hearts be soften and that they be touched by Your Spirit to see Your truth that liberates mankind of their sins.

We make this prayer in Jesus most precious name. Amen.

We ask our Mother to intercede and be one with us in this prayer.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray of us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, show them your divine mercy…
Holy Spirit remove the hate from their souls and blinders from their eyes…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, true and just.
For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteous deeds.
The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed
Wondrously show Thy steadfast love, O Savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at Thy right hand.
For the sake His sorrowful passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.
The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD accepts my prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Pray for the Christian victims and the unbeliever persecutors.
St Michael and St Gabriel,
All you heavenly powers, Mary’s Legion of Angels,
St John the Baptist,
St Peter and Paul,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Jesus
Holy Mary ,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Almighty God, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
Wondrously show Thy steadfast love, O savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at Thy right hand
For the sake His sorrowful passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Glory Holy Trinity, true and just.
Amen.

Father, In the Name of Jesus your son, I pray you will soften the hearts of those who persecute christians all over the world, I pray you will open their eyes so they will see their wickedness and turn to you Father.
Father, In the Name of your son Jesus, I pray you will comfort your children who are being persecuted in the Name of your son Jesus. Keep them strong in their faith to endure suffering and keep joy in their hearts as they know they are your children. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Dear Jesus, I pray in Your name for all persecutors of Christians, that they may treat their Christian brothers and sisters with tolerance and love, and may be converted themselves to love of you as was St. Paul and other persecutors in the past. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, St. Paul, St. Stephen and all the other early Christian martyrs, please pray for this intention. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #2 intentions
God bless

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.