Pray for proper handling of conflicts

Hi,

I have been noticing a lot of conflicts between people, and also I have been finding myself involved in a lot of conflicts and situations where myself and others have hard feelings between each other. Please pray that God will be mediator between everyone in their communication and interaction and conflict.

Joshua

Lord, please help Joshua and his family and friends to get along. May they love each other and show each other their love through good communication and interaction. May they forgive each other and be Christlike to each other. Grant healing in these relationships and bless them. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Pope John XXIII used to pray to his Guardian Angel to go have a talk with the other person’s Guardian Angel before an encounter with someone under tense circumstances such as you describe. :angel1: :angel1: Might be worth a try!

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ please answer this intention in accordance with your Holy Will.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be done. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be accomplished. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done. Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.