Pray for rain

Praying:gopray2: hope rain comes your way i live in Scotland and have plenty, wish i could send you some:)

I wish I could give you some of mine too. In lieu of that, I will keep you in my morning prayers.
Kathy

Pray for rain in Georgia too. Like the Govna msnbc.msn.com/id/21767716/
J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Yes, I am praying for rain in Georgia, too, though in New York. And as I prayed above, I see the Governor prayed today for rain and it was on the news. I pray God will humble leaders to look to Him in times of such need; will continue to pray for rain in Kentucky, Georgia, and wherever needed, in God’s mercy.
:gopray2:

Praise God in Heaven! If only we could have such a Governor…and we can! A faithful Catholic will run again in '08 after losing a scandalous race in '04 due to corruption and incompetence in the state’s largest county. He won 1st and 2nd counts, but a rival CINO sued and won the 3rd count and has spoken before Planned Parenthood all the while claiming to be a “good Catholic” LIAR! Lord have mercy.

If only we could send pyropam and a few others our excess of precipitation. Through prayer, maybe we can. Lord God of all, hear the fervent prayers of those who are not ashamed of Your precious Son, our Savior Christ Jesus. In Your Divine mercy, answer them with the amount of rain that is needed, and where it is needed, as You know our needs even before we ask. Grant this through Christ, our Lord.Amen.

:gopray: Praying for rain

Still praying for rain Kentucky way…
We need it desperately too here in Sth. Aust…in the middle of a heatwave at the moment and not even summer yet…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.