Pray for Ray

the man who ran the Knothole program my son played in. He just passed away at age 82. May he rest in peace.

Thanks

Praying for the repose of Ray’s soul and for comfort for those who will miss him.
Amen.

I will pray for your intentions!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***† JMJTJ †

**Ray will be in my prayers; may he rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying…

Jesus please welcome him into Your heart and bless all who love and appreciate him. Comfort those who will miss him. Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Many thanks for your prayers!

Rocket

May the Lord have mercy on his soul and welcome him into Paradise.

Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of Ray into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that he might be comforted. I pray dear God for his family to have the strength to remember he has not gone far. For he is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Ray’s family. Help Ray’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May them surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, Ray, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Ray’s family and friends.
Amen
:signofcross:

Thanks for your prayers!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.