Pray for reconcilation of my ex and healing of my dad from cancer

Please pray for me because my dad is a brain cancer patient and I believe he is healed already. As for my ex, I know we really didn’t grow that much in friendship… I was too emotional that I was too attached to her and not making her “breathe” easy. I thought just because God gave me signs that she’s the one for me, it didn’t gave me the power to hurry it up or to force it. I learned that I should wait in God’s time through friendship again. I thought every move that I do it’s perfect but I should wait for the right timing… I know God knows all things ahead of time and decision of people through free will so I have to wait and do what I can to be the man not just accept who I am but be the best person for her…I know it’s never too late for God knows that He will help me in Jesus’ Name… Whoever reads this post, I ask you to pray for me through Novena to St. Jude or St. Therese because Nothing is impossible to God. I hope my ex will find the right guy for her and I will find the right girl for me but if the signs and circumstances were all correct, please help us to find each other in Jesus’ Name Amen

Dear heavenly Father have mercy on this serious physical damage, and the emotional pain attached to the spiritual dicord of the sacrament of matrimony. In the name of your son, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, all three persons of God, who we are attached to, hold not back your healing grace, so that we may know that you are on our side and want us to obtain eternal happiness. AMEN

Praying for your intentions …

Praying for your intention.

Lord, I think Spree_jedi is talking about an ex-girlfriend, not an ex-wife. Please, may your will be done in their lives and may they both find happiness, mostly in you, but in each other too if they are truly meant for each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. If Spree_jedi is talking about an ex-wife, then please help them to be reconciled. If it is best for his father’s soul that he be completely cured of his cancer, then please heal him completely. May this time of illness bring him closer to you and make him stronger in faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayers for your father and you, may the Lord show you his divine plan for your relationship(s) and bring you peace. Thank you Lord for this fathers’s healing.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :cool:

For both your intentions, Lord, hear our prayer.

to all who are praying for me thank you and God Bless

Lord I pray for the reconciliation with ex- or whatever your intentions may be, I pray that you give him discernment to know whether he is follwing your will. I also pray for healing of his father.
Lord hear our prayer
Amen

Almighty and loving Father,
I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us
as a most appealing model and powerful friend.
By his example,
he showed us how to love and trust You.
You have showered many blessings
on those who call upon him.
For Your greater glory and my welfare,
please grant me the favours
which I ask in his name:
for spree_jedi intentions.
And you, my powerful patron,
intercede for me before the throne of God.
Draw near to that throne
and do not leave it until you have been heard.
O good saint,
to you I address my feverent prayers;
graciously accept them
and let spree_jedi experience in some way
the effects of your powerful intercession.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.