Pray for renewal

Please pray that I am healed totally of stress and anxiety and lyme disease and ear infection and that my home is fixed from flood damage and completely rebuilt and that I sell it at a very good price. Please pray that each of these people are healed totally and that they love me and call and email me today and that they accept Jesus into their hearts.I love each of them . I THANK THE LORD for bringing them into my life and all the love they have shown me in the past . I ask that you pray for their healings Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta,Megan,Krystal,Minella, Stephanie,Deborah, Michelle, Dana, Renata, Basia,Krystal, Svitlana, Colleen, , Anna, Louisa, Laura , td Barbara, Kayla , ADRIANA,kathrin, agata, ania, michaelina, Dayna, dana, dina, monika ,.NATASZA , Asia .I ask that you pray that they open their minds and hearts to Jesus . Pray that they restore their hearts and caring towards me . I thank you for your prayers , John B.

Lord, I pray that all of John's friends come to experience You in a special way and truly love John with sincerity and heartfelt affection. I pray that John's health improves and that he fixes his house without any problems and sells the house quickly at a good price. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

John B, your intentions for yourself and your friends will be in my rosary tonight. The doctor found my lyme disease early so I was very blessed with no long term health problems.

[quote="JOHNBBILANCIA, post:1, topic:177716"]
Please pray that I am healed totally of stress and anxiety and lyme disease and ear infection and that my home is fixed from flood damage and completely rebuilt and that I sell it at a very good price. Please pray that each of these people are healed totally and that they love me and call and email me today and that they accept Jesus into their hearts.I love each of them . I THANK THE LORD for bringing them into my life and all the love they have shown me in the past . I ask that you pray for their healings Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta,Megan,Krystal,Minella, Stephanie,Deborah, Michelle, Dana, Renata, Basia,Krystal, Svitlana, Colleen, , Anna, Louisa, Laura , td Barbara, Kayla , ADRIANA,kathrin, agata, ania, michaelina, Dayna, dana, dina, monika ,.NATASZA , Asia .I ask that you pray that they open their minds and hearts to Jesus . Pray that they restore their hearts and caring towards me . I thank you for your prayers , John B.

[/quote]

plainsong thanks , ready thanks and much gratitude for your continued prayers for me and all of these. i hope you had a great thanksgiving and felt thje LORD’S PRESENCE, LOVE JOHN B.

You all have been wonderful prayer warriors . I am so happy . TBCRAWFORD thanks and much gratitude for your continued prayers for me and all of these. i hope you had a great thanksgiving and felt thje LORD’S PRESENCE, LOVE JOHN B.

Jesus please flood peace upon John.
Please give him ease, and help him with all his health and practical problems.
Please look mercifully upon all persons for whom he prays, that Your loving will be done in their lives.
Thank You, Jesus

You are all praying for me and for each of these people and it makes me feel so glad. I know that great things are happening as God will answer these prayers. thanks all, John

Praying for you John ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions……

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers for these intentions. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.