and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying…

Dear Lord, please lead Robert back to the Church. Help him come to know You and his faith better. May your Holy Spirit move him to attend Mass and pray more. Help him to meet people who attend Mass and can help him. I pray for his conversion and growth. May he turn to you Lord in his need and find you. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for Robert.

Holding Robert in my Prayers.

Lord we ask that the everlasting light and love that You created in this man, Robert, shine through him . That he may come to know Your love for him is forever more. That he have a change of heart and return to Your house of worship in good faith once more. That the light and love You share with him flow like water from a fountain for others to attain refreshment and nourishment from. Let Robert lead by his example of faith, that others might follow. Please Lord, wipe away every bit of fear and anxiety and hurt from Robert’s heart that he may start anew in the knowledge of Your love for him. This Lord we pray to You for Robert’s sake, Amen

Mary1173

Lord let Your love be a comfort to us all

Praying for Robert

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Father please bring about Robert’s conversion to the Sacraments and the truths of the Catholic faith. Please help him to live this faith fully and draw others to also come to Your Church in holiness and faithfulness.
Father, let Your light and love and truth surround Robert,
and please give great blessings to Ernie who kindly asks our prayers for Robert.
I make this prayer through Your Son, Jesus.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.