Pray for Ronnie

my brother who is undergoing a heart procedure today. He’s been having some problems. Hopefully they will be resolved!

Thanks

+JMJTJ+

Your brother will be in my prayers for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your brother’s health!

I am praying for your brother as I write these words. God and St. Alphonsus look on Ronnie with compassion and carry him safely through all his trials to renewed good health and long life.

I am praying for your brother, Ronnie, that he may be healed.

God Bless,
cassie89

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Dear God, please watch over Ronnie.
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for his health.

Father in Jesus’ name, please bless everything in Ronnie’s life. Please ensure the success of this heart procedure, and heal him.

God bless you too, Rocket.

Thanks for the prayers. The procedure went well today. The doctor wants to do a CT scan of his heart in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it will all turn out OK.

Praying

Glad to hear things went well. I will have a second ECG tomorrow and some blood tests. Hearts must be the in thing this month. :slight_smile:

I will continue to pray that he recovers without any more problems.

My prayers are continuing for Ronnie.

Prayers promised

I will pray for you also.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.