Pray for safe flight

My wife and I are flying from the east coast…all the way to the west coast tomorrow. Please pray that we have a safe trip and return to our families.

Please St. Christopher & St Joseph Cupertino, be with us.

Amen

Prayers up!

Jesus, watch over this couples flight and let them reach their destination safely, thank you,Jesus, you are the light of the world…

May the Lord grant you and your wife an enjoyable and safe trip.
May God’s blessings be in all you do.

Father, we ask you to watch over this man and his wife. Give them a safe and happy trip. Watch over all travelers and place your angels around all of them. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!
AMEN

Lord, please watch over this couple and all other passengers on this journey. Please bless them and keep them safe. We ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen. :gopray::signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

By now you have had your flight. I hope your flight back is a safe one too!

I just saw your post and I posted a similar prayer request in Feb when I had to fly and was scared to death of flying. Prayers sustained me…By now I hope you are safely rooted on the ground…Prayers to our loving God for your protection.
diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.