Pray for single mother

your prayers have helped me before and I am asking for more prayers. This time I am asking that you pray for me and my unborn baby Isabella that her father Anwar step up and get involved in her life. I ask for his conversion to catholicism and to opening his heart to what the lords will is for him. Please pray that I get courage to speak to him again in person ( since he has tried to avoid me so I haven’t spoken to him in 2 months) and that I may have the right words and love of Christ to be patient with him. This is all very hard for me but I am a strong catholic woman and believe in taking responsibility for our actions and mistakes. Please pray I can open my heart and eyes to listen to the lords will. I do believe if the Lprd wants me and isabellas father to work he will intercede with his divine mercy. Anwar is 29 years old and I am 25 we are not children and I want him to step up to the plate for our daughter and if he and I are meant to be together that the lord will bless us.

Praying for you and little Isabella (I LOVE that name!) and your boyfriend, that you can become a healthy, loving family, a “little church” as we all families are called to be.

:hug1:

Prayer for A Family-God of goodness and mercy, to your fatherly proctection we commend our family, our household and all that belongs to us. We entrust all to your love and keeping. Fill our home wiht your blessings as you filled the holy house of Nazareth with your presence. Above all else, keep far from us the stain of sin. We want you alone to rule over us. Help each one of us to obey the holy laws, to love you sincerely and to imitate the example of your holy guardian, Saint Joseph. Lord, preserve us and our home from all evils and misfortunes. May we be ever resigned to your divine will even in the crosses and sorrows that you allow to come to us. Finally, give all of us the grace to live in perfect harmony and love toward our neighbor. Grant that every one of us may desrve by a holy life the comfort of your holy sacraments at the hour of death. Bless this house, God the Father, who created us, God the Son, who suffered for us upon the cross, and Go the Holy Spirit, who sancfitied us in baptism. May the one God in three divine persons preserve our bodies, purify our minds, direct our hearts and bring us all to everlasting life. Glory be to the Father, glory be to the Son, glory be to the Holy Spirit! Amen.

jess,

I am praying that the Lord’s will will be done in your life! Hang in there!

Blessings,

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For the intercession of St Bridget:
With hearts full of con*fidence, we turn to you, O Blessed Birgitta, in these times of darkness and unbelief, to invoke your powerful intercession on behalf of those who are separated from the true Church of Jesus Christ. Conscious of your deep knowledge of the cruel sufferings of our crucified Saviour, we beseech you to obtain the gift of Faith for all those who are outside the one fold, so that all the scattered sheep may be return to the one true Shepherd, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

St. Birgitta, fearless in the service of God, pray for us.
St. Birgitta, patient in suffer*ing and humiliation, pray for us.
St. Birgitta, marvellous in thy love towards Jesus and Mary, pray for us.

Praying very hard for you and your precious baby!

Praying for a change of heart & conversion for Anwar, good health, a safe delivery, & the continued strength & guidance of the Holy Spirit for you; good health for Isabella now before her birth & forever afterward. St. Paul, St. Gerard Majella, and all Guardian Angels, pray for them!

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Prayers promised that God’s will be done in your lives.

Jesus lease grant Jess’ prayers.
Jesus please give Isabella both her parents. Please give love, faith and courage to Anwar.

Jesus please grant Jess’ prayers.
Jesus please give Isabella both her parents. Please give love, faith and courage to Anwar.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, help this unborn child, Isabella, to know the road You have chosen for her: may she give You glory and attain salvation. Sustain her with Your strength, and let her not be satisfied with easy goals. Enlighten her parents, that they may help her to recognize her calling in life and respond to it generously. May they put no obstacle in the way or Your inner guidance. In the name of Christ our Lord, Amen.

Christ’s Peace
Aldebaron2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.