Pray for Steve S. that he will find hope and love in his marriage to Renata

Dear Lord, I pray that Steve will find in his heart the love he thinks is not there anymore. Keep K. out of his life.

Let her see that she should stay away from married men, especially mine. Face up to the music and go somewhere else.

Bring Steve back (I should clarify, he is still at home) to our marriage, teach him that his actions have negative effects on our son and his two other children.

Amen,.

Lord keep temptation far from this family. Bring Steve into the light of your presence. Bring peace and joy back to this family. Hear the prayers of the faithful. Keep this child far from the pain that has entered this family. We know that with you all things our possible.

Blessed Virgin Mary, intercede for Renatas.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

St. Joseph, serve as an example to Renatas’ husband.

Amen.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions remain in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Still praying for the Holy Spirt to guide him!

Still praying for you and your family. Hope this is all behind you soon. Christ’s Peace

Praying…

Renata,
I am praying for you and Steve and for your relationship to be healed.

Keep Steve from sin and bring him and his heart back into his marriage.
Amen

Dear St. Monica,
troubled wife and mother,
many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime.
Yet, you never despaired or lost faith.
With confidence, persistence, and profound faith,
you prayed daily for the conversion
of your beloved husband, Patricius,
and your beloved son, Augustine;
your prayers were answered.
Grant me that same fortitude, patience,
and trust in the Lord.
Intercede for me, dear St. Monica,
that God may favorably hear my plea for

Steve and Renata

and grant me the grace to accept His Will in all things,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever.

Amen

Praying for Renata, that the Lord will give you strength and grace. Praying that the Blessed Virgin will comfort you.

Praying for Steve, that he will follow the example of St. Joseph and become an exemplary husband and father.

Praying for Steve and Renata’s marriage. Praying for the children.

Praying for K., that she will seek virtue.

I am so distraught this morning…I can not seem to figure out why God lets us suffer so much…we as his children??? If my son was going through something I would " DO WHAT IT TAKES" to help make things better!

I would not want to see my son going through any hard times, even if I thought he would learn from it. There comes a time, where somethings gotta give.

I have cried, begged, pleaded witht he Lord, prayed to the saints and nothing seems to get better. My husband continues to ignore me, does not talk to me and always tells me NO NO NO, and LEAVE ME ALONE. How much more can a person take. My husband refuses to forgive me for telling everyone he was having a relationship with another woman. What can I do?? Maybe have an affair on him!!!

Praying for you Reneta… I honestly think you’re doing everything you can to make this work…Will keep praying for you and your family…Never give up on God…May he and his saints be at your side…

Dear St. Monica,
troubled wife and mother,
many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime.
Yet, you never despaired or lost faith.
With confidence, persistence, and profound faith,
you prayed daily for the conversion
of your beloved husband, Patricius,
and your beloved son, Augustine;
your prayers were answered.
Grant me that same fortitude, patience,
and trust in the Lord.
Intercede for me, dear St. Monica,
that God may favorably hear my plea for

Steve and Renata

and grant me the grace to accept His Will in all things,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever.

Amen

Please pray for us. Time is of the essence. He is continually being mean and nasty and refuses to love me.

Renata,

Will keep you in my prayers today and especially a this Weekend Mass…

dear renatas,
i am still saying the EFFICACIOUS NOVENA TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS.
IT IS A VERY POWERFUL PRAYER. HANG IN THERE. GOD LOVES YOU AND SEES ALL THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH,DON’T LOSE YOUR FAITH IN GOD HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.
GRANDMA GLOR

Dear Renatas,

You are still in my prayers. You will be in my prayers at Mass.

Remember our Lord does not abandon us. Hang in there, and we are praying for you. :crossrc:

Dear Renatas,

At our parish because of Election Day, we are having all-day exposition of the Blessed Sacrament on Tuesday.

I will be there from 3pm to 4pm and I will pray for you and your husband and family before the Lord.

Continuing prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.