Pray for Susan G. Komen

Please pray for strength for Susan G. Komen. They are facing a barrage of criticism in the wake of their recent decisions. They have not only ceased to fund Planned Parenthood, but I heard they also ceased funding of embryonic stem cell research. Praise God! Please keep Komen strong in their new stance and please help them to flourish and become stronger than ever!

Prayers coming!!!

:thumbsup:

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

O beloved Saint Francis, gentle and poor, your obedience to God and your simple, deep love for all God’s creatures led you to the heights of heavenly perfection and turned many hearts to follow God’s will. Now, in our day, pray also for us, in our ministry to the many who come here searching for peace and intercede for us as we come before the Lord with our special requests.

Keep Susan strong

O blessed Saint of God, from your throne among the hosts of heaven present our petitions before our faithful Lord. May your prayers on our behalf be heard and may God grant us the grace to lead good and faithful lives. Amen.

Saint Francis of Assisi,
Pray for us. Amen.

Lord, please grant strength to Susan G. Komen. Please help them at this time of opposition and reward them for doing the right thing. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be done.

Wow that sounds like good news. Praying hard.

Hi Iheartcoffee,

thanks for the update, and AMEN to that.

I will include your wish in my rosary intentions today,

God bless

… and they’ve changed their minds.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.