Pray for Sydney

Everyone, I just got this e-mail from a friend, please jump in and help this “little angel”

Dear All Friends, Family and Co-Workers:

We are contacting you for immediate prayer request for our Godchild Sydney. Sydney is 10 years old and has been battling sickness for a little over a year and a half. The doctors have been running extensive test and have found that her body doesn’t make its own antibodies to fight off infection. She recently, this Monday December 22, had a CT Scan done of her head. Today her parents were informed that there is a mass on her left sinus cavity. The mass must be removed, but after meeting with the doctor today they decided to let her go through Christmas and then perform the surgery on Tuesday December 30th. We are in hopes and prayer that this is not cancerous and it is just some type of fungal infection that has set in. Tim and I are asking that you pass this on to anyone you know that prays or knows people to contact on any pray chains. Sydney is our little angel and we know how powerful prayer is. We thank you in advanced and will keep you posted on her progress.

Well I posted this and forgot to add my prayer.
God, please protect your earthly angel Sydney. Please cure her of this illness and strengthen her family and friends.
In Jesus’ name we pray during this celebration of His birth,
Amen

Jesus please help her as without a good immune system she’s in serious danger in surgery and in any infection.
Please allow this family to know Your loving presence

Praying very hard for Sydney’s return to good health!

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.