Pray for the conversion of all Muslims

Pray for the conversion of all Muslims here in this thread. :thumbsup:

Jesus, you died so that all may be one, as You and the Father are One. By your precious Body and Blood, please bring together all the people who seek to worship You, however misguided they may be. Please lead members of all religions, especially Muslims, to faith in the Way, the Truth and the Life that You have given for us all. Help Catholics to present our faith with love, and not to speak to those of other faiths with anything but generosity and understanding, because "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (John 13:35) Help us to love one another, our friends, our families, our enemies, other Catholics, Christians of all Protestant denominations, and people of all religions, especially Muslims, so we may lead them home to the Body of Christ. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen!

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us! All you holy angels and saints, pray for us!

OUR LADY OF FATIMA LOVES ALL MUSLIMS!!!

ewtn.com/library/mary/olislam.htm

Praying.

Lord, I pray for the conversion of all Muslims. Inspire them to seek union with Jesus Christ, and thus, union with his body, the Church, and move them to want become members of His holy body on earth. May they find salvation in you through the Church and be blessed in this life and in heaven for all eternity. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.