Pray for the conversion of my Family

Glory to Jesus Christ!

I come from a family of luke-warm Catholics. Pray for them that they may know Christ and for me as I am a unworthy sinner!.

Thank you and I shall pray for you.

John

John,

I pray for your family to open their hearts to the Holy spirit and thirst to do Gods will.
I too was “lukewarm” and I think it was the continued prayers of our son who prayed for me and my husband…(who was not even catholic at the time) I am sure you will be an inspiration. Keep praying, and I will too.

praying

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

:signofcross: Praying for your intentions.:highprayer:

God bless

I am praying for you and your family.

Glory to Him forever! Your family has my prayers.

I confess that I am at times a “lukewarm” catholic and not putting into practice what I know to be the way. I catch myself and get back on track. Like Fr. Corapi says “I am still having my conversion… pray for my total conversion.” I think we all continuously go through a conversion and we all have periods of the “lukewarm”-ness in our lives. So with that I pray for your family and for my family and for all families… for the total conversion we all strive for and should as good faithful catholics should.

Paul

May God bless you all!:highprayer:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For you and your family I pray:

“This…is what I pray before the Father from whom every family, whether spiritual or natural, takes its name: Out of His infinite glory, may He give you the power through His Spirit for your hidden self to grow strong, so that Christ may live in your hearts through faith, and then, planted in love and built on love, you will with all the saints have strength to grasp the breadth and the length, the height and the depth; until, knowing the love of Christ, which is beyond all knowledge, you are filled with the utter fullness of God.”

“Glory be to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine; glory be to Him from generation to generation in the Church and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen.” [Ephesians 3: 14-21]

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your family.

:gopray2: I have said a prayer for your family.

I will keep your intentions in my prayers too.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.