Pray for the husband who accidentally killed his wife

Please pray for Josh, who accidentally killed his wife, Alaina. :frowning: Josh was in my homeschool graduation class. (class of over 40 seniors) I didn’t know him that well, but the two were so nice, and were so sweet together.

I’m just shocked…this is the sort of thing that one hears about but never expects to know the people. Please pray for him, Alaina, and their families and friends. The whole homeschool community here is just shocked…

Here’s the link to the article: omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10553228

Praying for Josh and Alaina…

Eternal rest give unto her Oh Lord and let perpetual light shine on her. May she rest in peace. Amen

Lord grant Josh the peace to be able to deal with this and forgive himself.

So very, very tragic.

Hail Mary. . .

VC

How tragic, may she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones.

Lord, please help this man to cope with the loss of his wife and the shock of what happened…

It’s so sad.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

This happened not too far from where I live. Very tragic and sad…Please pray for this poor man and the soul of his wife…

What a beautiful couple - such a sad story. May she rest in the peace of Christ, and her husband and family be comforted in their Faith.

~Liza

Please take the soul and spirit of Alaina into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that she might be comforted. I pray dear God for her family especially her husband Josh to have the strength to remember she has not gone far. For she is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Alaina’s family. Help Alina’s family and her husband to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, Alina, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Alaina’s husband Josh, her family and friends, and also the home school community.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.