Pray for the increase of vocation in the Philippines

Brothers and Sisters in Christ l ask your untiring love to prayer.
We have the scarcity of Priest, specially in Mindanao, where l live…

Wanting that l worried about is that our priest are
geting old and the young people are not anymore
interested to become a priest. They are not anymore
generous to submit their lives to God’s call…

May the Lord well help me to inspire more youth to
enter to a life dedicate in the service of God…
As we celebrate the Vocation Month.

l ask you prayer for the better glory of God.!!!:slight_smile:

Praying for Vocations, especially in areas that lack Priests and Religious…

praying

I pray for the vocations daily.

Praying that men respond generously to their priestly vocation …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins, our Mother. To thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Vocations: ‘follow me’

Our God, please increase vocations to the priesthood and to religious service that meet generous, faithful commitment. Let those whom You call recognise Your invitation that is felt in questioning moments and is apparent in the needs of the Church and society.

Some fail to listen to Your call because they have their own life-plan, and the price of following Yours appears too high. Please assure them that only along the narrow road of prayer and loving service, is found the enduring happiness and peace that they seek.

Give them light to recognise Jesus’ call of ‘follow me’ and generosity and wisdom to consolidate their decision as they seek further direction. Lead them into the apostolate in which You desire to employ their abilities and potential, and grant them fidelity and trust.

Make Christ’s love the reality of their lives, in love that is humble and forgiving, prayerful and self-giving, in love that is perceptive, wise, and detached, in love that is vibrant and grateful.

Dear God, please hear this prayer so that souls will not fall unharvested for lack of worthy labourers. We thank You for the gifts of Your priests and religious to countless generations of Your people.

Prayer For Vocations
Lord, You told us that “The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields.” We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers and deacons:
Those whom You have called,
Those You are calling now,
Those You will call in the future.
May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me;
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Let me never be separated from You;
From the evil one, protect me;
At the hour of my death, call me;
and bid me come to You;
That with Your saints,
I may praise You forever and ever.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For this intention-
Lord, please hear our prayer. :gopray:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.