Pray for the kidnapped boy from Las Vegas

I am not sure if someone has already made this request but asking again does not hurt.

I just heard on MSNBC the story of a si-year-old boy (according CBS his name is Cole) who was kidnapped by 3 men initially claiming to be police officers after, according to CBS, These men tied up Cole’s mother and her boyfriend. This is enough to merit a prayer request by itself but there is more.

In that same story it was mentioned that the boy’s grandfather was arrested in California and had ties to a Mexican drug cartel. The authorities believe that the grandfather stole “a large sum of money” from the cartel and they are now sending a message to him through Cole’s abduction.

My wife is from Mexico and we have family in some of the areas where these individuals operate and my request is that everyone who reads this post prays for the safe return of young Cole. Mexican drug traffickers have a notorious reputation for violence and in addition to praying for Cole I would ask that everyone pray for the grandfather and especially for the med holding Cole - that God may cause them to have mercy and not harm the boy and even change their hearts all together.

Beyond that, we should all pray for those who have been abducted in general and remember that Jesus asked us to pray for our enemies and right now, for Cole and his family, the grandfather and most certainly the men holding Cole are in essence, enemies.

Let all pray, especially those who have had their lives changed by Christ. And by that I mean people who are now believers but were once in a similar situation or could have been.

You can find the CBS story here.

Thank you all and God bless.

Praying for this boy and his mother.

Praying for Cole!

Dear Lord, please watch over, and protect, Cole. Touch the hearts of all who are involved in this tragedy, so that they may do Your will in this situation. In Jesus name we pray.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Thank you all for praying. I heard on the news this morning that young Cole was found safe sometime last night.

We must continue to pray for his family and give thanks to God for returning Cole to his family.

Praying for safe return of Cole…

Yes… [/FONT]Abducted boy found alive!

[FONT=Georgia]JMJTJ †

Thank You Jesus for the safe return of little Cole!
Please strengthen and heal this child of any trauma from this experience.

Sadly and incredibly, HIS OWN GRANDFATHER was implicated in the abduction and was arrested.
Lord, please assist all family members in the process of healing and forgiveness of all who were involved.

May God bless them with His Presence and peace †

Jesus please embrace Cole and protect him. Please restore him to his parents soon.

I’m glad they found him. Thank you, Jesus.

It’s moments like these when I am so proud of my fellow Americans!
A entire nation was praying and worrying about a child that they didn’t even know.
That tells me I live in a country of great folks!

Praise God that he’s been found!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.