Pray for the new government of Italy

I dont really know much about Italian politics, economy or whats going on in that country with all the scandals etc etc… but everyone knows that Italy is the centre of the Roman catholic world… Let us offer all our prayers for the new Italian government and for our Italian brothers and sisters… For a stable govenrment which upholds strong catholic morals/traditions and that Italy set a truly christian example for the world…God bless you Italy!

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Praying for them to improve greatly.

Praying for Italy.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Lord, please bless the new Italian government and help them to defend all that is holy and true. Do not let them advance the death culture; give them strength to be pro-life, pro-family, and pro-Catholic. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Ave Maria, piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Tu sei benedetta fra le donne
e benedetto è il frutto del tuo seno, Gesú.
Santa Maria, Madre di Dio,
prega per noi peccatori,
adesso e nell’ora della nostra morte.
Amen

Lord, may Italy become a beacon of Your light in the darkness, through the intercession of St. Francis of Assisi, St. Padre Pio, and our Mother Mary, we pray. Amen. :harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.