Pray for the repose of the soul of Jerry

a man I worked with many years ago. He recently passed away.

Thanks

Praying for Jerry.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for Jerry’s soul.

Prayers sent.

***+JMJTJ+

Jerry will be in my prayers.***
May God have mercy on his soul.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace Amen

Eternal Father I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world.

Praying For Jerry’s Soul.
Grandma Glor

Jesus please go to Jerry at the moment of his death and show him Your great love and mercy, give him grace to welcome Your love and take him into heaven.
Please comfort and support all who love him and miss him

Eternal Father I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world./

Will pray for Jerry and his family…

Gracious Lord of all mercy, we lift the soul of Jerry up to You, beseeching Your Divine Mercy upon him. May his sins have been washed away by the precious blood of Your Son, and may the last sentence to escape his lips have been “My Jesus, mercy”. We lift his family and loved ones up to You, praying that they receive Heavenly comfort during this time of sorrow. Lord Jesus Christ, source of all mercy on earth, take pity upon Jerry’s soul and lead him home. We ask this in Your Heavenly, Holy and Eternal Name. Amen! Alleluia!

Many thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.