Pray for the repose of the soul of Sister Assumpta

Please pray for the soul of DH’s great aunt, Sister Assumpta. We’re trying to get enough money together to go to the funeral on Sat.

Prayer for the Deceased

Lord, God of holiness and light.
you do not allow any shadow of darkness or evil in your sight,
and so in your mercy you grant to those who have left this world burdened with sin,
a time of purification, applying to them the spiritual treasurers of your holy Church.

Hear my prayer
and through the merits of Christ,
the Blessed Virgin, the saints,
and all your faithful people
bring to an end this time of waiting
for our beloved dead, especially Assumpta.

In your providence
you have chosen Saint Nicholas
as a special intercessor
on behalf of the departed.

Hear also his fervent prayer for those whom I recommend to you through his intercession.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[LEFT]***+JMJTJ+

I am sorry for your loss!
Your family will be in my prayers for your consolation and the financial means to attend her services.

***May she rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen*
[/LEFT]

Praying for Sister Assumpta, that she may be face-to-face with our most loving and merciful God.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Her O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Upon Her. May She Rest In Peace Amen.
Grandma Glor

AMEN

Father of mercy and Author of all life, grant that Your servant, Sister Assumpta, reside in Your Kingdom throughout eternity. You, Who created her heart, know completely the love for You that was contained within it. Reward her, Precious Lord, with merciful judgment, instantaneous purification, and an eternity to spend, bathed in the warmth of Your light. As she interceded in faith for many while with us, may she now intercede face to Face, filled with joyful contemplation of Your goodness. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the repose of the soul of Sister Assumpta.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.