Pray for the Salvation of All Souls on Earth

Hi,

I just thought I’d start a prayer thread regarding the most important mission that Jesus gave us, to assist Him in the salvation of all souls that live or will live on Earth.

Whatever prayers you can offer, please offer them up here. Any suggestions for prayers I should do and how I should pray them, please offer them to me and others as well.

God bless you all,
Joshua

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet and the Rosary are the most powerful prayers for interceding on behalf of sinners all over the world:

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonment for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls into heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.