Pray for the sucess of the 40 days for life

Please unite in prayer with people across the nation for 40 days for life campaign this lent for the end to abortion.

Abortion and abuse
Our God, we come before You with sadness and hope for each year, millions of unborn children are murdered in their mothers’ wombs. Only You can bring good out of something so terrible. Allow these innocents to plead for their parents and this world with their faultless purity. Glorify Yourself in them, by allowing them in some special way to work for the coming of Your kingdom!
Bring to light the plight of abused children, youth, women and men. Numerous infants, children, adults and elderly are abused or neglected. Rescue the abused from dangerous situations, and provide them with healing and safe environments. Let their grievances cry out for repentance and healing of their murderers and persecutors, and plead for their own loving protection. Grant grace that their abusers repent of their cruelty and neglect.

Our Father and theirs, let it be that all persons, born and unborn, will come to be received with the welcome Christ offers to each person, in gladness, care, hope, blessing and love.

Abortion and abuse
Our God, we come before You with sadness and hope for each year, millions of unborn children are murdered in their mothers’ wombs. Only You can bring good out of something so terrible. Allow these innocents to plead for their parents and this world with their faultless purity. Glorify Yourself in them, by allowing them in some special way to work for the coming of Your kingdom!
Bring to light the plight of abused children, youth, women and men. Numerous infants, children, adults and elderly are abused or neglected. Rescue the abused from dangerous situations, and provide them with healing and safe environments. Let their grievances cry out for repentance and healing of their murderers and persecutors, and plead for their own loving protection. Grant grace that their abusers repent of their cruelty and neglect.

Our Father and theirs, let it be that all persons, born and unborn, will come to be received with the welcome Christ offers to each person, in gladness, care, hope, blessing and love.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

praying

Abortion and abuse

Abortion and abuse

I am so glad you posted this intention!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen. :gopray2:

Lord hear our prayer.

Amen.

Abortion and abuse

prayer said
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be :gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

Thank you and God bless you. Babies are being saved during this prayer campaign.
Please keep praying.

Heavenly Father, You create men in Your own image, and You desire that not even the least among us should perish. In Your love for us, You entrusted Your only Son to the holy VIrgin Mary, Now, in Your love, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those little ones to whom You have given the gift of life. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. Save the babies, Lord.
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary, pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.
St. Gianna Beretta Molla, pray for America to love all human life.
St. Gerard Majella, pray for America to love all human life.
All the angels and saints, pray for the endangered human lives of the United States of America. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace…
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.