Pray for this family to be filled with the love and embrace of GOD, our Father!

Pray for this family to be filled with the love and embrace of GOD, our Father ! Please everyone pray for my brother Salvatore and his wife Marcie . SHE HAS BEEN VERY SELF ABSORBED AND SELF CENTERED AND VERY UNAPPRECIATIVE TOWARDS MY BROTHER FOR YEARS .She is always unhappy and gets angry with my brother . He is frustrated by this .Please Lord let her turn away from these selfish ways and open her heart to YOU my LORD God and be a Christlike woman . Please LORD unify and bless this marriage. Bring love for my brother into her heart and let her express it towards him .Let my brother be able to be loving towards her .Thanks my LORD , in the name of Jesus, amen . LORD let My brother and his wife love one another and their beautiful family …Thanks my LORD , in the name of Jesus, amen ., John

Father, please grant John’s pained and loving prayers for his brother and sister-in-law, that mutual love, appreciation and respect prevail in this relationship. Heal this marriage of hurt, anger, and resentment and fill it with warm affection and consideration, according to gospel principles. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Dearest God listen to the prayers we bring before you for the fulfillment of marital love in the family of your servants. We pray that Salvatore and his wife Marcie find the mutual love that they hoped and longed for when they accepted to unite with each other in marriage. Loving Father source of all good things transform the hearts of you children most especially the one who is the source of all this confusion. Give them strength to stand by what is holy and praise worthy for the glory of your Mighty Name. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayers promised for all concerned

Gracious and loving Lord, appeal to Marcie’s heart, revealing the humility which You desire for all of your children. May she recognize that Christ came to humble himself as a servant for her sake, and that to emulate Him is the greatest aspiration on earth. Rekindle the flame of love in her heart that she and Sal draw ever closer together in the love which You gave them for one another. Increase Sal’s love for Marcie, that he may overwhelm her with the love that he promised. Father, we are all in the process of conversion, and so we pray that Sal and Marcie will reach the pinnacle of love which You desire for them. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for your brother and his wife.

God bless,
Ut

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving Lord bless the family of Salvatore and Marcie .let tem be thoughtful in word and deed.Help them to put away pretence and face each other in deep trust without fear or self-pity. Guard them from the temptation of quick temper and hasty judgement so that they concentrate on how to love and live for you. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen

And, Amen.

John,
I am praying for your intentions! God bless you, too!

Still praying
Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.