Pray for those diagnosed with breast cancer

Please pray for a young mother in Dallas, TX recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. She is a loving wife and mother of 4 young children. She is a beautiful Catholic who spends her time caring for her children and volunteering in her church and the children’s school.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will continue to pray for her. We have gone through a similar situation with family members and it is hard to know what to say to help. I think sometimes people distance themselves from those that are sick for lack of knowing how to support them. It is so important that she feels that people arent going to distance themselves. It is a long haul for all in this family. God Bless and I will pray for you also to continue to be part of her life. I don’t want to seem to be giving advice. My heart just goes out to them. I lost a sister-in- law and brother-in-law both to cancer while there kids were very young. Family or friends that can help keep the kids world as close to normal as possible makes a huge difference. God Bless! Please keep us up to date as to what to pray for.

Jesus please flood Your compassionate love and healing on this young mother. Please give great support and protection to her family.
Blessed Zelie, (St Therese of Lisieux’ mother) you had breast cancer, but you didn’t have available to you all the possible treatments that we have today so your little ones lost you…but please pray for these children that they don’t lose their mother.

We will pray for this mom and all who suffer from breast cancer in our daily prayers. My sister-in-law has had numberous surgeries from breast cancer that has spread through her body. This battle has raged for years. At her last few check-ups they could find no trace. The doctors fell short of calling it a miracle, but they were amazed.

Dear Lord, bring your healing grace to all who suffer from breast cancer. In the Name of the Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her!

Praying for this mother and her family.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for the intercession of St Peregrine…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. There are so many that suffer from this horrific disease. We need to pray for all who suffer from every form of cancer. I know that this beautiful mother is surrouned by loving friends. Your prayers are much appreciated.

rciacoreteam

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.