Pray for those of us Chicago to end the violence

Our city has been in the news as murder capital of the US. Pray for the end of this violence, particularly lately all the domestic violence taking the lives of little Julian King,his grandmother and uncle.

Remember, o most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, o Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

[size=](Many rosaries should be prayed around your community, maybe this is a moment to call the community to gather in prayer.This last wound is deep! God bless)[/size]

Praying for all victims of violence!

Prayers promised

Lord enlighten the minds and heart of those who act with violence and hatred. Keep our families safe in your loving protection.

I did my postulancy on the South Side of Chicago, so I understand how bad it can get there…you and the entire city of Chicago will be in my prayers!!!

In Carmel,

Br. Allen

Praying, very sad story…

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.