Pray for those who dont believe

alright i dont even know where to start here. long story short, as a catholic at my high-school, it is hard to spread the word. i live in the south, and there alot of protestants, agnostic, and atheist demographics. and for going to prep school there alot of fierce debators and many people whom are entrenched in this world. so thats all i guess. god bless you all! just keep them in your prayers, they need the lord alot. :o

That you may have the strength and grace to live you faith,
and that your peers and teachers will see your light shine-

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Praying with you.
:gopray2::signofcross::grouphug:

Praying for your intentions…

Dear Lord, I pray for MrIsla, that he will be a light, an example of Christ to those classmates who do not yet know You. May he remain firm in his faith and never be afraid to speak when You ask him to. Help his classmates who do not know You come to experience you before they die so they will be with you for all eternity in Your heavenly embrace and bring You great joy in having them back. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Lord, please help us all to live our faith, with its truths and gospel principles, and with the graces of the Sacraments, so that we witness our faith to others even when we are surrounded by unbeliever. Please give us the graces to witness genuine Christian love amongst ourselves, and towards them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

After rereading your post, I find that what you are saying can be applied not only to your situation (High schooler in the South), but to all of us that live in this world. Live your faith as a true example to others my friend, and that will certainly speak volumes.

Praying for your intention for all those who don’t (or refuse) to believe…

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.