Pray for those who fall into temptation and are losing hope for change

i have almost giving into a temptation that satisfy the pleasures of the flesh. i was cutting it pretty close. please pray for individuals; those that do not have the strength to fight off these temptations. pray that they ask Jesus, our lord, for strength and the will to resist these horrible corrupting pleasures that only satisfy the flesh, that they do God’s will and have the knowledge of truth guided by the holy spirit.

thank-you for the prayers

Gold bless you. Jesus, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. -amen-

Anthony, I praise and thank God for preserving your from succumbing to temptation.
That’s great!
I join with your in praying for those that struggle for the strength to fight off these temptations. I ask for grace that they ask Jesus for strength to resist these temptations, that they do God’s will and have the knowledge of truth guided by the holy Spirit.

Dear Lord, I pray that you help all souls battling with sins against purity. Grant them abandonment too your will and the grace to resist temptation the instant it comes to them. May they break out of any bad habits that chain them to sinful lifestyles, by practicing virtue and praying to You constantly. May they pray devotedly for purity daily and receive you as frequently in the Blessed Sacrament as possible to keep them strong and resistant to this sort of sin. Help Anthony be pure and holy always and vigilant amid these sort of trials. Thank you for his victory over the temptation he described. Let him know that temptation is a means for him to gain merit and that every time he resists temptation he is given the opportunity to have another jewel added to his crown he’ll wear in heaven with You and Mary and all the angels and saints. Make him a saint through his trials. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen

Nice prayer…

God bless you anthony…
In praying forthem we pray for all of us

Thank you!:slight_smile:

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.