Pray for those who have been blessings to us!

I have been thinking about this for a while…A few weeks ago, after a snowstorm, I got my car stuck in the driveway. I called the young guy who shovels snow for me, & the next thing I knew, my drive was FULL of friends & neighbors who were digging, shoveling, pushing, & rocking the car back & forth, until it was clear. (And then one of them has a plow & plowed the drive out–all out of the goodness of their hearts.
It has been on my heart that folks like this need prayers for them, too, that they be especially blessed for their kindness & Christian charity to those around them.

Please, add the names of those who have been special blessings to you, and also pray for:
Nolan
Mark
Duane
Mason
Kayla
Shawn
…and possibly others, in between my trips to look out the window & door. They are great neighbors…All this organized by Nolan & his father, Mark.

Who has been a blessing in** your** life?

My brother, my sister, my friend, or kindly stranger—every warm thing that you have done for me is a gift.

Each warm smile, each caring and friendly word or act is a gift. I cannot take anything from you for granted, as it is a gift of you for the moment. The gift of the moment is forever, for even if we forget, God will never forget your kindness to His little one.

May God immeasurably and wonderfully thank you on my behalf, in time and in eternity! ‘Amen’ to all His prayers, hopes and dreams for you and through you.

For Father Lexus who has been such an inspiration and blessing to me and so many others fighting for the unborn.

For those who cared for me after my car accident.

For my family.

For CAF.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
AMEN

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.