Pray for two women with cancer

Dear all I need a prayer for two women that have cancer
their names are Jamila Abraham and Elsa Vlaun
please pray for them to have God’s cure
thank you

Lord please hear our prayers for Jamila and Elsa.We pray for them as they have cancer and we ask if it is Your will please heal them.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord, please give Jamila and Elsa the answer they yearn for. Give them the strength to follow Your Will, wherever it leads. Thank you.

Blessed Father. I pray in the Name of Christ, that you grant the perfect peace , the divine peace that calms the storms of fear to the two ladies. Touch them with Grace and Mercy, and Lord if it is your will, I do Pray in the Mighty Name of Christ for Healing. Your will be done my Father. Amen.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Praying for J & E …

Lord, please heal these two women in accordance with your will. Grant them strength and peace to endure the trials they face in life. May they be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Amen.

I will offer up a Divine Mercy tonight for Jamila and Elsa.:crossrc:

Prayers for these 2 women

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.