Pray for unborn baby High risk pregnancy

I am an obgyn doc taking care of a lovely patient who is also a good friend. Her 3rd pregnancy ended tragically and now she is pregnant with the fourth and is having spotting. Pray for the continued health and strength of mother and child. Her ultrasound is tomorrow. Thank you.

Will do.

I’ll pray that Lord may give her strength in this situation.

PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY FOR THE HEALTH
OF AN EXPECTANT MOTHER & UNBORN CHILD

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of babydoc’s friend who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world. Amen.

franciscanfriarstor.com/stfrancis/stf_prayersanthony.htm

:signofcross:

Praying. :gopray:

:byzsoc:Praying here…:byzsoc:

Keeping mother and unborn baby in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

Thank you for all the prayers – As of today’s ultrasound, baby is alive and well !!!:slight_smile: Only 30 more weeks to go. Blessings to all of you and thank you again!

Praying…

[FONT=Arial][size=2]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.[/size][/FONT]

Yea!

Great news! Giving thanks and will continue to keep this pregnancy in prayer for a happy delivery and a healthy baby…

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

Praying for you intentions.

:gopray2:

Gladly offering my prayers for the baby.:highprayer: :highprayer:

Will do.

You got 'em - baby doc. Prayers and assistance needed from St Gianna Molla.

saintgianna.org/

And a big howdy to the forum from a fellow Rochestarian.

Hail Mary full of grace,

the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Will Keep Mom And Baby In My Prayers. God Will Watch Over Them And Bless Them.

Mom Of Two Beautiful Girls. Gabriella 6 And Isabella 7 Months.

Bundles Of Joy

Blessings!!!

:crossrc:

They have my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.