Pray for us Daughter is 22 and unwed

Hi, I’m Cathy, a 49 year old mom with two daughters. They are 24 and 22. My 22 year old has been living with her boyfriend for five years. She is 3 months pregnant and caught her boyfriend with his previous girlfriend from seven years ago, whom he had a child with.
We just found out recently that he has never paid any child support to the first child. He drinks and has done drugs as well. My daughter is now back at home with us and is in a state of denial. This is just the 5th day she has been home with us. She is claiming she is a grown woman and needs her independance and wants her own place. She has a job as a waitress and only made $9,000 last year. I do not know how she will make it on her own. The air is very tense and Me and my husband love her very dearly and want to guide her in the right direction but we do not know how? Please pray for us and anyone who has experienced this please write and share. Thanks and God Bless.

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide your family!

Lord, let Your love be given these people so much in need of guidance and prayer. For the safety and maturity of this woman’s daughter, that she is able to see what needs to be done for her own safety and the safety of her unborn child. Let this 22 yr old woman come to realize her family is where she should be, so they can help her, and their unborn grandchild. That she may find proper employment, due her and her baby. May sheand her family be blessed with love, understanding, patience in ALL matters and that she have a healthy and beautiful baby that grows into a wonderful person. This we pray to You O Lord,
Amen

God Bless you and yours :hug1:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

praying for her

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Holding you all in my prayers.

Praying fervently for your whole family.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Still praying fervently

Praying for your daughter and your family Cathy. That’s a very hard position go be in for all of you. Pray that our Lord will give you all wisdom to do the right things…

Praying for all of you.

For your family-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Cathy, It’s so difficult when you see your child suffering, and making choices that we parents find worrying and difficult. Many of us know how painful that is. And I will certainly pray for you both, and for the future and welfare of your younger daughter, but also for your older daughter.

I ask the Lord to help your daughter to overcome the sorrow and shock she’s dealing with regarding the father of her child. This could well be affecting her judgement, but I ask the Lord to help her to provide comfortably for her child, and that God will help your daughters to work towards good and bright futures.

still praying

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

My dear Saviour,
I unite all my affections with the affections of Your most loving Heart;
and I offer them, thus united, to Your eternal Father,
and beseech Him in Your name to vouchsafe,
for Your love, to accept them.
Amen.

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.