Pray for us! Praying outside abortion clinic

Myself and two friends (two of us seniors and a freshman in high school) will be praying outside of an abortion clinic for four to five hours on 26 October. It’s getting difficult now that our plans are out, as people at school are being REALLY mean to us about this.

Please God give us the strength to follow You despite the devil’s sick attempts to make us cancel!
Dear Lord tell more of Your children to join us! Turn our persecutors’ hearts from stone to real flesh and tell them that what they’re doing is wrong!
God, through us, change the hearts of women who are going to the abortion clinic to murder their children!

Thank you for your prayers:love:

I will keep you all in my prayers.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Your sacrifices will bring many graces, and very likely will result in the salvation of souls. You will probably save some babies as well. Stand your ground. Be proud of what you are doing. You are inspiring more people than you realize. Pray for these misguided souls. God bless you. :slight_smile:

defend us in battle [especially the little ones and those who defend their lives]
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Stay strong, will keep you in my prayers…

the stony ground will not grow unless it is first softened by the heavenly rain…
Ave Maria
Gratia Plena…

Hail Mary , Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee…
Blessed are you among all women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners… now, and at the hour of our deaths AMEN

Ditto! Amen! I am praying for you all.

Hail Mary Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among woman
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

defend us in battle.
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Today’s the day, we expect a report. :thumbsup:

Haha Ceil…:smiley:

So it was me, two friends, and my mom.

There was zero business. Maybe twenty minutes after we got there a car pulled out with a young woman in the passenger seat:( but that was it. The place was dead.

We were also shocked to see, off of their property but nonetheless in front of the building, a sign from 40 days, with that bible verse somebody mentioned beforehand on one side. And on the ground next to it, ever so inconspicuous, was a Miraculous Medal:p

Also there were more honks and waves, even though we had no posters and were just saying the rosary over and over, and when the cars passed they had the pro-life liscence plates :smiley: Only five times total did we get the finger, jeered at, etc.

Three times did we see one of the nurses… she walked past, way in the grass for her lunch break. When she came back we prayed Hail Holy Queen REALLY loud and she kept even farther back. The third time she came out to a car that pulled up… and we were freaking out because we thought she got in the car to talk somebody in the backseat out. But no, it was just one of her friends:shrug:

We also were approached by a man walking by, who said he knows the 40 days people (none showed until the end.) He said, keep in mind, that my wife would have died if she didn’t have an abortion. I said, really, well abortion can also kill you, about 3% of the time. And they say that up to half of all abortions result in some kind of complication, it’s even more dangerous than having a baby. He sort of shrugged me off, looked at my mom, who I guess he thought was the ringleader, and said, she’s one smart cookie!:shrug:

On our way out we put some of our pamphlets in the mailbox :yyeess: That should annoy them:rolleyes:

Also when we were finishing up, a lady joined us on the other side of the lot, next to the little sign from 40 days, set up her foldy chair, and held her poster, ADOPTION NOT ABORTION. She said that she comes out every day.

ANYWAY I was really scared when we were almost there… but let me tell you it’s way easier than you would think. Every Christian should do this! Imagine what a difference we could make. Besides, a few cars that we thought were about to turn in didn’t… my friends are convinced they saw us and turned around… I’m not so sure. We prayed a lot for the nurse and all of the mothers who have killed their children here. And for the baby who was just killed when we first got there. But he doesn’t need our prayers as much as his mother does…

God Bless!

Oh I forgot to say this… yes it’s easy, as in not scary, but is really emotional. Especially when you look at the dumpsters and wonder… So in that regards it is hard. You just have to keep your imagination in check by praying the whole time.

*Also we kneeled for maybe half of our prayers… that got a lot of looks:D

Here’s what it looks like. It’s all distorted because it’s the google panoramic thing(for example the street is straight, it’s not a corner)… it really doesn’t do the evil justice. Up close the building was all crooked and screwy… like you expect for the devil to at least try and make himself look good. This place is the epitome of haunted. I don’t know how anybody could go in there.

Haha on a side note when we opened their mailbox to throw in the pamplets there was a netflix in there. Just more proof that they do nothing there, and should be closing soon, God willing.

And here’s a video of the place(go to 5:10 to see it better)… we were so ready to actually help people like they are! Maybe it’s better to go slowly. God has it figured outyoutube.com/watch?v=ZfJ63hhjWEQ

:clapping:You are awesome! :clapping:

I would warn you, however, that you shouldn’t place the flyers in the mailboxes, as that is against the law, technically. Normally, we just put up with things like that, but, it is not likely they would. If your name is on it, it could give them ammo against you.

No doubt your presence there did help to deter some “customers”. If not Monday, then the future.

Way to go. Now, if we could only keep up 40 Days for Life all year round. People would have to go everyday, b/c if we only went when they were open, they would secretly call people and change the day.

Praying hard for your success.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.