Pray for us seminarians from Philippines

many of us are experiencing
deficulties and trials…

can we ask for your loving prayer…

may the Lord give you more
blessings for all your help…

need for your help.

jun

May the Lord bless all you seminarians training to do the Lords work.Thankyou for dedicating your lives to Gods work and for asking for our porayers which is a great privelege to do

Lord please hear our prayers for the seminarians training to do Your work and spread your word.Guide them through life’s difficulties that they may be facing hardship and adversity may You grant them the strength of character to cope.May your Holy Spirit come upon them and be with them always.May they speak Your words dear Father and guide your children along the right path.Grant them special blessings Lord for they are training to do Your work in Your name.Thankyou for calling them to You Lord for we need many priests and clergy to do Your will.
Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers
Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

you are in my prayer…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for you and your fellow seminarians and God bless you all for your devotion.

Vocations: formation

Our God, for love of Jesus, please give wisdom and unconditional love to those who respond to Your call to devote themselves to serve others. Grant them numerous occasions of grace and growth in human wholeness. Let them learn that each person is Your favourite, and that You work out our salvation within our actual selves in the ordinary framework of our lives.

Let moments of grace and trial lead them from selfishness to God’s unconditional love of others. Let doubt, boredom and difficulty trigger renewed inspiration to love You and others in realistic humility and optimism.

Help them to cope wisely with their own personality and needs in the face of weariness or stress, or in confronting others’ crises and emotional outbursts. Help them to deal with misunderstanding, cynicism, and failure despite their careful tending and generosity. Prepare them to contend astutely with attempts to manipulate and seduce them. Habituate them to acknowledge the goodness and beauty of others while compassionately recognising flaws that may need guidance and prayer to overcome.

Grant that anyone assisting in formation of Your chosen ones will seek the Spirit’s guidance and wisdom rather than to impose their own opinions and preferences. Let Your ministers be instructed according to the correct entirety of ecclesiastical and divine revelation, receiving it with obedience, yet intelligent openness that allows questioning of those restrictions that Jesus Himself would loose. Where formation is deficient or misguided, others’ souls will also be deprived of right counsel.

Foster fraternity amongst Your chosen ones, our God, so that they witness the gospel love of unity and mutual service. Let no one regard their spiritual formation as complete when they are professed, ordained, or experienced, but let them seek continual conversion. Let Your love constitute their continuing formation in human wholeness and witness.

If You appear to favour those You call to priesthood more than you favour others, it is because You choose them in order more richly to serve others. Let them never betray this commission, or fail to revive it, but continue to grow in love and witness of Jesus to others.

Spiritual Direction

Eternal Father, please let the Word of God and the inspiration of Holy Spirit be the true spiritual director and guide of souls who come into their care.

Holy Spirit, be the fire in their teaching and witness, to flame their charges with love for the Trinity; and to light in them the blazing contagion of the gospel way of life!

Shine Your truth through them, so that in Your apt, creative and inspired use of the gifts and weaknesses of their nature, they may inspire their charges with fervour for on-going conversion, with Your divine thirst for souls, with Your love of truth justice and peace, Set them ablaze as evangelisers, zealous for Your Kingdom.

Illuminate our obstacles to Your grace. Remove them or re-form them into springboards for deeper love of God and correct love of ourselves and our brothers and sisters. Be You their true spiritual director. Thus, through Your life in Your spiritual directors, let the kingdom of God come to reign amongst us, for the salvation of souls and the glory of God.

Father please do not allow those who accept spiritual direction become attached to their directors, but see them as pathways to You. Please inspire their hearts and minds to listen and to welcome into their lives the witness and guidance given to them by their spiritual directors.

Amen:signofcross::signofcross:

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

Hail Holy Queen Mother of mercy
hail our life our sweetness and our soul
to thee do we cry banished children of Eve
to thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this vale of tears
turn then O Most gracious advocate
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile show unto us
the blessed fruits of thy wmob Jesus
O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ

My soul glorifies the Lord
my spirit rejoices in God,my Saviour
He looks on his servant in her lowliness;
henceforth all ages will call me blessed.
The Almighty works marvels for me,
Holy his name!
His mercy is from age to age,
on those who fear him.
He puts forth his arm in strength
and scatters the proud-hearted.
He casts the mighty from their thrones
and raises the lowly,
He fills the starving with good things,
sends the rich away empty.
He protects Israel,his servant,
remembering his mercy,
the mercy promised to our fathers,
to Abraham and his sons for ever.
Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for these seminarians who are training to do Your work.
May they gain special blessings from You and be guided by
Your Holy Spirit.May they gain the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit,
The twelve fruits of the Holy Spirit,perform the seven corporal works of mercy,
The seven spiritual works of mercy, and become good leaders of the church in your name.
We gather together to pray for them Lord please in your mercy hear our prayers
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen

Jun, God bless you for your willingness to give your life to God and God’s people.

Our God, we implore You to give Your seminarians deep and lasting faith and commitment. Fill their hearts and mind with genuine love and deep spirituality.
Help them to develop as holy and wholesome persons who are able to witness the gospel and the Catholic faith in their daily lives.
Please help them to study well and to pass the necessary exams to prepare them for priesthood.

Thank You, our God

Prayer for Seminarians

O Lord Jesus Christ, great High Priest, I pray that You call many worthy souls to Your holy priesthood. Enlighten the Bishop in the choice of candidates, the Spiritual Director in molding them, and the professors in instructing them. Lead the seminarians daily in Your unerring footsteps; so that they may become priests who are models of purity, possessors of wisdom and heroes of sacrifice; steeped in humility and aflame with love for God and man; apostles of Your glory and sanctifiers of souls.
Amen.
Mary, Queen of the Clergy, pray for us.
- Diocese of Corpus Christi

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me;
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Let me never be separated from You;
From the evil one, protect me;
At the hour of my death, call me;
and bid me come to You;
That with Your saints,
I may praise You forever and ever.
Amen.

hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
lead us not into temptaion
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Father for all those seminarians from the Philippines please hear our prayers.
Grant them the courage to continue in the face of adversity and bless them
Father for their dedication of their lives to do Your work.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen

Jun, God bless you for your willingness to give your life to God and God’s people.

Our God, we implore You to give Your seminarians deep and lasting faith and commitment. Fill their hearts and mind with genuine love and deep spirituality.
Help them to develop as holy and wholesome persons who are able to witness the gospel and the Catholic faith in their daily lives.
Please help them to study well and to pass the necessary exams to prepare them for priesthood.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you for all your prayers…
'may the Lord Jesus Christ well
bless you all and give you more blessings…

be happy!!! be Holly!!! be a Saint!!!:slight_smile:

Prayer for Seminarians

O Lord Jesus Christ, great High Priest, I pray that You call many worthy souls to Your holy priesthood. Enlighten the Bishop in the choice of candidates, the Spiritual Director in molding them, and the professors in instructing them. Lead the seminarians daily in Your unerring footsteps; so that they may become priests who are models of purity, possessors of wisdom and heroes of sacrifice; steeped in humility and aflame with love for God and man; apostles of Your glory and sanctifiers of souls.
Amen.
- Diocese of Corpus Christi

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me;
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Let me never be separated from You;
From the evil one, protect me;
At the hour of my death, call me;
and bid me come to You;
That with Your saints,
I may praise You forever and ever.
Amen.

We all are honoured to pray for you Jun and for your fellow seminarians also.

hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Father please watch over these seminarians as they go along their journey to do Your work.They have dedicated their lives to You please grant them Your Holy Spirit be with them along the way.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Prayer for Seminarians

O Lord Jesus Christ, great High Priest, I pray that You call many worthy souls to Your holy priesthood. Enlighten the Bishop in the choice of candidates, the Spiritual Director in molding them, and the professors in instructing them.

Lead the seminarians daily in Your unerring footsteps; so that they may become priests who are models of purity, possessors of wisdom and heroes of sacrifice; steeped in humility and aflame with love for God and man; apostles of Your glory and sanctifiers of souls. Amen.

• Diocese of Corpus Christi

We will keep you all in our prayers.

This might interest you, I just read it recently.

Asian Bishops Emphasize Power of Eucharist
9th Plenary Assembly Concludes in Manila
MANILA, Philippines, AUG. 18, 2009 (Zenit.org).
zenit.org/article-26629?l=english

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as
we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into
temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of
our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it
was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.