Pray for victims of FORCED abortion!

I am so distraught about the forced abortions taking place in China as part of the one-child policy. Please will you join me in praying for an end to this disgusting practice as well as for the comfort and healing of the poor parents whose babies were forcefully killed in the womb by toxic injections to the brain. Here’s an article about this disaster as well as an excerpt. This is a very desperate situation!!! :crying:

wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55300

China Aid, which has its U.S. offices in Midland, Texas, confirmed that eyewitnesses are reporting that the latest roundup of pregnant women involved more than 20, who were transported to a hospital by government “Family Planning” authorities.

“Within 30 minutes, about 10 of them were injected forcefully for an abortion. This means within [the] last 24 hours, at least 61 babies were killed by forced abortions,” the sources within China told CAA.

“At bed Number 37, Ms. He Caigan was nine months pregnant. Officials injected her baby’s head and 20 minutes later, her baby stopped moving and died,” the sources confirmed.

Many of those targeted in the killing rampage were Christians, CAA said.

“About 6 a.m. on [Wednesday], Pastor James Liang’s wife Ms. Wei Linrong gave birth to a boy, but he was dead because of the injection. She received three injections – one is to induce the birth and the other two to kill the baby in the womb,” CAA’s sources reported.

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Life Within:

Remember O most gracioius Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection, implored Thy help, or sought Thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto Thee, O Virgin of virgins our Mother. To Thee do we come, before Thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions (on behalf of the unborn) but in Thy mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

I don’t want to imagine being in those womens’ situation… I will offer up my rosary today for all of them, and their children.
St Michael the Archangel, by the power of God, strike down the evil that is abortion!

:gopray2:

A small farming village in Guangxi, or another Southern province - This was last week, but recently I’ve been becoming more forgetful; I have a lot on my mind! Rioted, or should I say rebelled, against the government.

Why?

They had too many children! The government fined families left and right, then the entire town took up pitch-forks in a vain attempt…

Overpopulation is a problem, but murder is not the solution! :frowning:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

• Declan

Before I click post, I found the link to the story:

theage.com.au/news/world/violence-flares-on-front-line-of-chinas-baby-wars/2007/05/26/1179601735120.html

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, we beseech thee to protect these most innocent victims. I pray that those who offend you in this most horrific way open their hearts to the evil ways of their deeds. In the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord, please have mercy on the souls of these innocents and please bring peace upon the mothers, and families. please soften the hearts of those who participate, willingly or not, in this horror.

Forgive your children; please have mercy on us all.

And to think China is actually closing down a large segment of their international adoption program so that people from the rest of the world who want those babies can’t have them, while they instead murder them!

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

These poor women are in my prayers.

Praying for this horrible situation…

Please include prayers foor the forced abortions that were committed under a U.S. flag. :frowning:

Do you mean the young girls who are forced to have abortions by their parents or face being thrown out on the street? So sad :crying:

Well… that too… however in the Mariana Islands which is a territory of the U.S. there is a practice of forced abortions for the workers in the sweatshops whom up until this year our government would not do anything about it.

These same sweatshops have customers such as Walmart

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.