Pray for Warren

a man my son played baseball with, he died at age 46. May he rest in peace.

Thanks

[LIST]
Am praying for his Family. Thank you for telling us.:signofcross: :blessyou: [/LIST] Vivat Jesus. Tony

Dealing with Loss God, grant this family comfort in knowing that one dear to this family has an understanding of you that can not be imagined, Help them to deal with there sorrow by seeing this loss as another’s fulfillment of joy and peace. Help them to begrateful for the time they shared together and to rejoice in the memories. Amen I will keep them in my prayers.

***† JMJTJ †

Warren and his family will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the soul of Warren and his family…

Jesus please go to him at his moment of death and welcome him in Your love. Please comfort and help his family.

Rocket,

I am praying for the repose of the soul of this young man. God bless you.

Judi

Many thanks for your prayers.

Rocket

:crossrc:

Prayer for All the Deceased

By Thy resurrection from the dead, O Christ, death no longer hath dominion over those who die in holiness. So, we beseech Thee, give rest to Thy servants in Thy sanctuary and in Abraham’s bosom. Grant it to those, who from Adam until now have adored Thee with purity, to our fathers and brothers, to our kinsmen and friends, to all men who have lived by faith and passed on their road to Thee, by a thousand ways, and in all conditions, and make them worthy of the heavenly kingdom.hey, too, may enter into Heaven.

Amen

Eternal rest grant unto Warren, O Lord.
And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for the repose of his soul :gopray2:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Eternal rest give unto his soul O Lord
Let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.