Pray for Xander

Please pray for my sweet pup Xander. I’m shaking with grief that his time is near. We love and adore him so dearly I dont know how I’ll do without him. I will miss him the rest of my life.I jsut wish the Lord would grant us more time together. Becky

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Becky, praying for you & your sweet Xander!

Dear Jesus, please grant healing for Becky’s beloved friend, Xander, if it be Your gracious will. Please be near to Becky & surround her & Xander with Your love, comfort & compassion.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Lord, you are Holy above all others, and all of the strength that I need is in your hands.
I am not asking, Lord, that you take this trial away. Instead, I simply ask that Your will be done in my life. Whatever that means, that is what I want.
But I admit that it’s hard, Lord.
Sometimes I feel like I can’t go on. The pain and the fear are too much for me, and I know that I don’t have the strength on my own to get through this.
I know that I can come to you, Jesus, and that you will hear my prayer. I know that it is not your intent to bring me to this point just to leave me in the wilderness alone.
Please, Lord, give me the strength that I need to face today. I don’t have to worry about tomorrow.
If you just give me the strength that I need today that is all I need.
Keep me from sinning during this trial. Instead, help me to keep my eyes on you. You are the Holy Lord, and all of my hope rests in you.
Thank you for hearing my prayer.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.

St. Francis, please help this dog.

Lord Jesus, please comfort Becky.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…
Amen

:signofcross:

Our sweet darling boy was called to God early yesterday afternoon. My husband and I have never felt such heartbreaking pain. We will miss him with every fiber of our beings for the rest of our lives. I don’t feel I can ever own another dog because none would compare to the love and charm of my “Sweetest Pea” Xander. Our house is so quiet now and my days so empty because I spent the last 2 months doing anything and everything to help and comfort him. I can see him in every room of my house and a new memory of him is conjoured up with everything I do. I can’t even brush my teeth without seeing his adorable face because he used to love to lick my face after I brushed. He loved that minty fresh taste. I was in the bathroom early and out of no where the thought " thank you mommy" popped into my head. I hope it was him letting me know he’s home now,healthy and free of pain, playing with our golden retriever Jake,who came before him. Xander arrived in our lives 2 weeks after Jake left us for heaven. So, from the bottom of my heart and thru the endless tears, I thank all of you who prayed for my “little lamb”. If I can figure it out I will post a pix of him when he was a vibrant and healthy little guy.
I need to find something to fill my days now, but the fun, love and sweetness that was my beloved Xander will never leave me. Becky

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.