Pray for young adult daughter

My daughter has been making poor choices and engaging in very sinful behavior leading her away from God. We have talked and disciplined and tried to reason with apparently no effect. I am worried that her next choices will be her undoing. She is unhappy but does not see how her actions are causing her unhappiness. I have decided to try to turn all my worries to God as I seem to make things worse when I try to give advice, especially now that she is of adult age. I am crazy with worry and fear. Please pray for her and my husband and I for the Truth to prevail and hearts to soften to God’s Will. Will pray for you alll.

Have mercy, Lord.
You know that when our child, young or adult, makes choices that are detrimental to happiness and their temporal and spiritual welfare, we parents grieve beyond our capacity to communicate. It affects our waking and our sleeping.
Have compassion on this mother and father who are grieving their daughter’s choices, and waken her to choices that will bring about true happiness and holiness, before further harm occurs

Praying for you all.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, grant Giannawannabe answers to her prayers, that this prodigal child of yours return home. Grant this daughter graces for humility and wisdom, and fortitude and magnanimity. Ever lead her and all involved with the light of your angels. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for your daughter.

I hope they are the type of choices that only bring her closer to God in the end. Because a world where you block Him out of your life is a cold one. I wish her the best.

Mother Mary, I commend this family to you. Please help these parents to carry their crosses courageously and help them to guide their daughter to Jesus through you. May they entrust their problems to your maternal care and trust in your powerful mediation. May their daughter receive enlightenment, contrition and forgiveness for her sins. Please move her to pray and to seek Our Lord. May she come to realize that God is all she needs to be happy and may she love him and cling to him with all her strength. Amen.

Your prayers have given me peace today and means more than you could know. Thank you all.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

O my Jesus, have mercy on my daughter! Please guide her on the path to Heaven. Trying to avoid despair and keep my faith in this situation.

Praying hard for your daughter.

Thank you!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord please help this daughter to open her heart and mind and be guided by You Amen

Lord please help this daughter to open her heart and mind and be guided by You Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.