Pray for “Z” family - Alcohol addiction, Verbal Violence, Suicidal thoughts

Please pray for this family. The Mom has alcohol addiction. Her husband handles it with verbal abuse. She has suicidal thoughts and actions (cutting). Her children (ages 10 & 7) have called 911 for violence. Yesterday she was drunk and cut herself in front of her 10 year old boy.

My kids love her kids; therefore I love her kids and their parents. I am afraid to jump in. The lies told by a drunk are many. I can’t see the truth. I don’t want to provoke he family and have them hurt by gossip I’m getting from various sources. I don’t want the family to sit in the situation they are currently in. I am paralyzed and don’t know what to do other than pray.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven. Especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

3 Likes

for the Z family

4 Likes

Prayer for Family

Heavenly Father,
Please shine Your light upon this family. Help
them overcome their current difficulties and
those they may encounter in the future.

O Lord, please bring them together as You
intended them to be. May their love grow as
they travel the path You have laid out for them.
Forgive this family of their sins. May they also
forgive one another.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Who lives and
reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God,
forever and ever. Amen.

2 Likes

Praying for this family :pray::pray::pray:

Holy Mary, help those in need, give strength to the weak, comfort the sorrowful, pray for God’s people, assist the clergy, intercede for religious. May all who seek your help experience your unfailing protection. Amen.
:pray:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wiles and wickedness of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

1 Like

Prayed for this family and will continue doing so through the rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

1 Like

1 Like

Praying that our Heavenly Father redirects/heals Mrs. Z and provides encouragement and strength for the others, especially the children…

1 Like

Prayers for this family. May there be peace and free of drunkenness and violence.
Please heal this family.

Prayers of strength and protection for the children. Praying that the mom can break her addiction and dad can see the pain he’s causing. Prayed an Our Father and Hail Mary.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

PRAYER IN A TIME OF TRIBULATION

O Lord, hear my cry pouring out from a troubled heart. The sorrow which clutches at my soul has driven me to You my protector, my True Friend in time of need. You know, my God, all my failings, my faults and my sins as well as the torment gripping my soul. My greatest sorrow should be for my disregard of Your holy commandments in the past, and I sincerely hope that you will grant me the grace of true contrition. O my Savior, hide not Your Face from me in this tribulation, let the light of Your Countenance shine upon me that I may be illuminated by Its love. If it be Your will, lighten this burden from me, yet should it be a means of my salvation, help me, help me O Lord, to carry this cross, for alone I can do nothing. Radiate Your love upon Your prodigal child O Lord, this beggar who knocks at Your door seeking shelter in Your Sacred Heart; this once proud earthen vessel made of clay seeks You, O Christ, and in a newly found faith, firmly believes that you will receive him in Your limitless Love and Mercy. Amen.

Jesus, I trust in You!

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

Praying~ :pray::pray::pray:

Blessed are you, loving Father, ruler of the universe. You have given us Your Son as Your Leader, and have made us temples of Your Holy Spirit.

Fill this family with Your light and peace. Have mercy on all who suffer, and bring us to everlasting joy with You. Father, we bless Your Name for ever and ever.
Amen.

O Holy Virgin,
in the midst of all your glory, we ask you not to forget the sorrows of this world. Cast a look of pity upon all who struggle against life’s difficulties,
and who cease not to feel all its bitterness.

Have pity on all who have been separated from those they love. Have pity on the lonely and friendless. Pardon the weakness of our faith. Have pity on those whom we love.

O Holy Mother,
show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful and those who tremble under life’s afflictions. Give them hope and peace.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, watch with us over your children and grant that they may be restored to that perfect health which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve any pain, guard them from all danger,
restore to them Your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise them up to a life of service to You. Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

images%20(10)

Amen. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Praying for the healing and protection of all involved ~ :pray:

Holy Mary, help those in need, give strength to the weak, comfort the sorrowful, pray for God’s people, assist the clergy, intercede for religious. May all who seek your help experience your unfailing protection. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wiles and wickedness of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

E24-240

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.