Pray for...

1. My Dad Peter Samuel aged 71 years as he had a chest pain.
  2. My Mom Sosamma Peter aged 61 years as the skin of her feet are wearing off.
  3. My Sister Jasmine Peter aged 35 years as she has a fracture in her leg.

Please pray for their speedy recovery. :frowning:

1. My Brother Justin Peter aged 32 years, so that he gets a very good catholic wife.
  2. Me Jessen Peter aged 28 years so that I get a better job compared to my present job.

I will.

God bless

Prayers

Lord, may your holy will be done in this family’s life with no obstacles to your holy will. Help them and heal them in accordance with your holy wlll. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I am praying.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.