Pray for...

My Dad Peter Samuel aged 71 years as he has chest pain and is vomiting . Please pray for his speedy recovery. :frowning:

I am praying for Peter Samuel; may he receive the urgent medical attention he needs, and recover soon.

Alma

Praying for him, may the Blessed Virgin be by his side.

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ. Rest your weary ones. Bless your dying ones. Soothe your suffering ones. Pity your afflicted ones. Shield your joyous ones. And for all your love's sake. Amen.

Almighty and Eternal God, You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You. Hear us for Your sick servant Peter Samuel, for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to You in Your Church through Christ our Lord. Amen.

:crossrc:

Jesu
praying for your Dad. I pray that everything is ok. Please keep us posted

I am sorry to hear about your father. I pray that God heal him, take away his suffering and his pain. May you also be comforted in this time, as well as all of your family.

God bless your father Jesu...ALWAYS....

Thank you for everyone who prayed for my dad. May God Bless you all. Amen

Praying hard.

Lord, please heal Peter Samuel in accordance with your holy will. And please help him to unite his suffering to yours. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.