Pray for...

My Mother Sosamma Peter as she has chest pain. Please pray for her speedy recovery. :frowning:

Lord God, I pray for Sosamma Peter. Bless her with Your mighty healing power and grant her good health. May the doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, and caregivers taking care of her be true instruments of Your mighty healing power. Grant her family and loved ones strength and steadfast faith in Your power. All these I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Dear God,

We come to you on behalf of Sosamma, your daughter. Please hear our prayers. Heal her from these chest pains that she is experiencing. If she seeks medical help, I pray that the doctors will accurately diagnose her condition. Lord, there is nothing that is impossible for you! Thank you for healing. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Please God heal your mother.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Remembering your mother in my daily prayers, and hoping her condition has improved. May God bless her - and you :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God, please heal Sosamma so that she may have a quick and painless recovery. Hail Mary…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.