Pray for.....

Pray for a guy i know who repeatedly breaks road laws

He drives very fast, goes over and has no regard for the speed limits

He talks on the phone while he drives which the police are very strict against this here

and worst of all he drinks often and drives under the influence of alcohol

at times hes way over the alcohol limit and even drives drunk or ‘blind’ as he describes himself

I cant believe someone can get away with so much law breaking its not funny

Remembering this man in my daily prayers. God bless :slight_smile:

Say this prayer for him.

Prayer to take Authority:

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I TAKE AUTHORITY AND I BIND ALL THE POWERS AND FORCES IN THE AIR, IN THE GROUND, IN THE WATER, IN THE UNDERGROUND, IN THE NETHERWORLD, IN NATURE AND IN FIRE. YOU ARE THE LORD OVER THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND I GIVE YOU THE GLORY FOR YOUR CREATION. IN YOUR NAME, I BIND ALL DEMONIC FORCES THAT HAVE COME AGAINST US AND OUR FAMILIES AND I SEAL ALL OF US IN THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD THAT WAS SHED FOR US ON THE CROSS.

MARY OUR MOTHER, WE SEEK YOUR PROTECTION AND INTERCESSION, WITH THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS, FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES AND SURROUND US WITH YOUR MANTLE OF LOVE TO DISCOURAGE THE ENEMY.

ST. MICHAEL AND OUR GUARDIAN ANGELS, COME DEFEND US AND OUR FAMILIES IN BATTLE AGAINST ALL THE EVIL ONES THAT ROAM THE EARTH.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I BIND AND COMMAND ALL THE POWERS AND FORCES OF EVIL TO DEPART RIGHT NOW AWAY FROM US, OUR FAMILIES, OUR HOMES, AND OUR LANDS AND I CAST YOU AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS TO REMAIN THERE FOREVER. AND I THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR YOU ARE A FAITHFUL AND COMPASSIONATE GOD, AMEN.

PRAYER TO THE PRECIOUS BLOOD

LORD Jesus by faith in Your merits,
I now take Your Precious Blood
and sprinkle it over myself and my family
right from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet.
I claim total and complete protection for my life and my family.
Lord Jesus, keep me free today from evil, sin, temptation,
Satan’s attacks and afflictions,
fear of darkness, fear of man,
sickness, diseases, doubts, anger, all calamities
and from all that is not of Your Kingdom.

Fill me Lord Jesus with the gifts of Your Holy Spirit
and grant me the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, faith, understanding and discernment, so that I will live today in Your Glory by doing what is right.

I praise You Jesus, I thank You Jesus,

I love You Jesus, I adore You Jesus.

Prayer of Salvation (Renew Faith in Jesus Christ)
Lord Jesus come into my heart. I desire that you be the Lord of my life, so that I may be a Child of the Light, to know you as my personal Savior- for I know and believe that you died on the cross for my sings. You rose again from the dead on the third day and you are coming again in glory.
I believe in your forgiveness and I desire that You help me to refrain from any temptations that would keep me separated from Your everlasting love. Amen

Praying hard.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

I also said a prayer to his Guardian Angel for his protection

Lord, please help Paul the Apostle’s friend to stop his dangerous driving. May his irresponsible driving finally stop through your intervention. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.